  From: Bromley, Alex
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 10:16 AM
  Subject: Databursts - Museums Computer Group - York, 12 April

  Dear MCG

  There are still some places left for databurst sessions at this year's MCG Spring Meeting at York on 12th April.

  Unlike previous meetings, databurst sessions for this meeting have been extended to a maximum of 30 minutes and you will have access to all the presentation tools available at the venue - PowerPoint, WWW etc.

  If you would like to present a paper, please contact me by the end of the week to discuss your proposal.

  I look forward to seeing you at York on the 12th April.

  Regards
  Alex

  Alex Bromley
  Documentation Officer, Information Resources Section
  Museum of London
  150 London Wall
  London. EC2Y 5HN
  Tel: 020 7814 5587
  Fax: 020 7600 1058
  Email: [log in to unmask]
  www.museumoflondon.org.uk

  Glamour, grandeur, sleaze, disease  - discover a great city in the making in the new Medieval London gallery

  Register for regular Museum updates with [log in to unmask]