Dear Colleagues

Here at Nottingham Trent we are looking into the possibility of
expanding our rather limited postal loans service to a larger group of
students.  We've gained a pretty good idea of the range of services on
offer at other HEIs by looking at websites but, as we are concerned
about the sustainability of our service with the resources we have
available if we do expand, we were wondering if our current take up rate
of 20% was average or not.   If you keep data on take-up rates, would
you be willing to share that with us? Please feel free to respond to me
off list if you would prefer data to be kept confidential.

Many thanks,
Lisa

Lisa Warburton
Copyright Advisor
Libraries and Learning Resources

Nottingham Trent University * The Dryden Centre * Dryden Street *
Nottingham * NG1 4FZ
Tel:  +44 (0) 115 8482653

This email is intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain private and confidential information.  If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone.  In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error.  Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.
Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free.  This is in keeping with good computing practice.