Most entertaining that there is now a commission on integration and cohesion by the minister of opus day.

After slavery, empire, colonialism, commonwealth, multiculturalism, cultural diversity, social inclusion, we have a nice knowledge management case to show the value of libraries, classification, cataloguing and taxonomies, all the core skills.

And the role of university, public, institutional collection policies, the national forum on information planning, libraries for social change, and the rest of history :)

I presume CILIP is planning to make an input.  Even if these commissions don't achieve anything much they are at least a capturing moment for historical concept construction.

Now what would the JISC and HEFCE input look like?

Security System.