Are any of you using British Library Inside for devolved document delivery
within your organisations?

Or for TOC alerts?

Grateful for feedback offlist if so ...

> Nickie Roome
> Collection Development Team Leader
> Defra Information Resource Centre
> Lower Ground Floor
> Ergon House
> c/o 17 Smith Square
> London
> SW1P 3JR
>
> GTN 238 3325
>
> 020 7238 3325
>
> mailto:[log in to unmask]

This user is part of the Defra Catalyst Pilot trialling a new electronic
document and records management system.
Email attachments may therefore consist of two types - normal document
attachments for those who are not part of the Catalyst Pilot, and links to
Catalyst documents for those who are.

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only.
If you have received it in error you have no authority to use, disclose,
store or copy any of its contents and you should destroy it and inform
the sender.
Whilst this email and associated attachments will have been checked
for known viruses whilst within Defra systems we can accept no
responsibility once it has left our systems.
Communications on Defra's computer systems may be monitored and/or
recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other
lawful purposes.