Dear Rosemary

I tried to reply to your personal email address but it has bounced
twice.

I'm afraid I'm not responding to say I'm a co-researcher, but as an (ex)
Salvation Army officer, I find your project really interesting. I
coordinate a women and religion group, here in Birmingham, and would be
happy to circulate your email to the members if that would be helpful.

Best wishes, Deryn.

Army-last quarter