From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Sian Hawthorne
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: Centre for Gender & Religions Research Seminar: Ursula King

Dear Cheryl and Dorothy,

I suggest you contact Ursula directly to get hold of a copy ([log in to unmask]). It was a great talk!

Sian

Sian Hawthorne
Teaching Fellow, Gender Studies and Religion
Convenor, MA Gender Studies and Religion; MA Gender Studies
MA Programmes Convenor, Department of the Study of Religions

Department of the Study of Religions
SOAS, University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square
London WC1H 0XG