Hello

Our library has the following items available for disposal in return for
postage (paid in the form of British Stamps).

If you are interested please let me know by Friday 20th Jan.

Scottish Review March 2005
Scottish Review Jul-Dec 2005
Scottish Affairs all issues for 2005
Holyrood Various issues 2005 - please specify.
Which 2005 all issues

Many thanks
Sharron Wilson

Sharron Wilson
Periodicals Librarian
Advocates Library
Edinburgh
EH1 1RF
Tel : 0131 260 5617

Visit our website at http://www.advocates.org.uk

the system manager.  [log in to unmask]

swept for the presence of computer viruses.