We are holding a Plexus Fractal on Tuesday 5th December in Leeds, from
1pm-4pm. Becky Malby of the Centre for Innovation in Health Management has
kindly offered to host this, at Leeds University Business School.

Our proposed focus is "Networking in Complexity". From a personal
perspective, since "discovering" complexity, I have found a number of
networks and forums for discussion, and I often find that one does not know
about another! The idea is that we explore our own networks in the context
of Complexity, how they help us in what we do, and how they connect (or
don't). Specifically we would like to draw a collective map of "complexity
world" and perhaps in the process discover some new links of value to the
participants.

You are all invited, you don't need to be a member of Plexus. If you would
like to come, please let me know so that we can get a rough idea of numbers.
I will also send out directions on request.

Regards,

Pete

PS - if you don't know about Plexus but would like to, see
http://www.plexusinstitute.com/

Peter Miles

Managing Director

Complexity Solutions Ltd