Hello,

Have a look at the bibliographies on my website,
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~nmiller0
Included is approximate millennium for the various sites.

Naomi.

On Feb 24, 2006, at 6:15 AM, Thijs Van Thuyne wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> In order to compare my research area (Sagalassos, SW-Turkey) with
> other sites, I'm looking for Late-Antique (Late Roman or Early
> Byzantine) sites in Europe or the Near East. Did somebody work on
> plant macro remains in these regions for the period concerned? And are
> these data available? References are very welcome.
>
> Greetings,
> Thijs Van Thuyne
>

> Disclaimer: http://www.kuleuven.be/cwis/email_disclaimer.htm for more
> information.

Naomi F. Miller
University of Pennsylvania Museum
MASCA-Museum Applied Science Center for Archaeology
33rd and Spruce Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19104
tel: (215) 898 4075; FAX: (215) 898-0657
www: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~nmiller0/