Hi Simone,

I tried to log in, but I don't seem to have a correct password...when I
tried some months ago, it didn't work either...

toodle-oo. Naomi.
On Feb 15, 2006, at 11:26 AM, Simone Riehl wrote:

> Dear colleagues and friends,
>
> due to continuing funding, we intend to continue with the data input
> and
> development of the archaeobotanical database published in April 2005
> under
>
> http://www.cuminum.de/archaeobotany/
>
> If you have new publications or such I have not included yet, I would
> be
> happy to either receive a copy or an excel file (preparation described
> on the
> web-page) of your data.
>
> Thank you for your interest and co-operation.
>
> Cheers,
> Simone
>

> --
> Dr. S. Riehl
> Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tuebingen
> Institut fuer Ur- und Fruehgeschichte
> Archaeobotanik
> Burgsteige 11
> D-72070 Tuebingen
> Tel +49 (0)7071 2978915
> http://www.cuminum.de/archaeobotany/

Naomi F. Miller
University of Pennsylvania Museum
MASCA-Museum Applied Science Center for Archaeology
33rd and Spruce Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19104
tel: (215) 898 4075; FAX: (215) 898-0657
www: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~nmiller0/