Dear Jacqui,

I admit that I purchase my wire and plastic mesh in the US, but the
company I deal with, listed below, has all grades, thicknesses,
aperatures and also plastic versions.  These types of companies are
called wire cloth companies.  Perhaps you can search for this in the
UK or EU.

it is worth a try to get the opening you require for floting, that is
after all the most important part of a flotation machine.

best

Christine

Howard Wire Cloth Co.
28976 Hopkins St., Suite A
Hayward, CA 94545
Phone: 510-887-8787, 800-969-3559 (toll free)
Fax: 510-786-4167
http://www.howardwirecloth.com

--

Department of Anthropology