From: Alun [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Apologies for cross-posting.

Now you can browse Humbul's reviews of online humanities resources by
subject headings, as well as type of resource and time period.

We have improved your ability to browse the Humbul Humanities Hub by a
more effective use of subject headings to provide keywords for each web
site we have reviewed. This also enables browsing and searching across
subject areas of the humanities. A philosophy resource that is relevant
for gender studies might now be accessible by following links for gender

studies in French Studies, for example.

These second level subject headings have been chosen primarily from the
learndirect Classification System. You can now find resources for
specific subjects ranging from 'experimental archaeology' to
'epistemology' and from 'speech technology' to the 'Slovak language'.

Go to http://www.humbul.ac.uk/ to find online humanities resources, and
read more about these new browse options at
http://www.humbul.ac.uk/help/browse.html

We would appreciate any constructive feedback (preferably off-list) to

Alun Edwards

Humbul Humanities Hub
http://www.humbul.ac.uk/
University of Oxford, 13 Banbury Road, Oxford OX2 6NN.
Tel: 01865 283 343. Fax: 01865 273 275. Email: [log in to unmask]

The Humbul Humanities Hub is a service of the Resource Discovery Network

funded by the Joint Information Systems Committee and the Arts and
Humanities Research Council, and is supported by the University of
Oxford.