Great!  I believe it is a hugely useful and insightful
piece of reflection, Donna.  I'll give you detailed
feedback and if and when you are happy please post to
the list.  I'm sure everyone will be delighted and
excited to read your review of Critical Thinking
Scaffolds and you can share my feedback on it if you
wish - I'll don my flack hat and duck if needs be!

All the best
Sarah

--- Donna Chipping <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

re.Initial feedback to me please and then onto the
masses - if that's OK? But share too.....!

re. Shall I send feedback on your review of Critical
Thinking Scaffolds to this list so others can advise
you too - or do you prefer I reply to you?

Sarah Fletcher
http://www.TeacherResearch.net