** Apologies for cross posting

Dear list,

The Technical Advisory Service for Images (TASI) offers a wide range of
practical training courses. There are a few places left on the following
courses (held in Bristol):

***Introduction to Photoshop - Thursday 1st December -
Aimed at non-technical professionals who require simple image optimisation
skills for producing printed or onscreen images. Introduces Photoshop's
basic tools and techniques, through a mix of theory and practical

***Improve your Photoshop skills - Friday 2nd December -
Aimed at those with a basic understanding of Photoshop who wish to extend
their skills and knowledge. Includes use of adjustment layers, colour and
tonal corrections using levels and curves, and image cleaning.

***Digital Rights Management - Friday 16th December -
Covers copyright and other legal issues as they relate to digital images.
Offers practical approaches to securing and protecting copyright within a
digital environment.

Full details are available on our Training page:

We hope to release details of 2006 workshops shortly.
To keep up-to-date with TASI events and new resources, join the TASI
mailing list - - or subscribe to
our RSS feed -

CS Brock, Technical Research Officer
T: +44 (0)117 928 7170

TASI - Technical Advisory Service for Images
Free help, advice and guidance for the
Further and Higher Education sector
A JISC Service