Hi,

I use bloglines with my Mac and am very happy with it.

cheers, jenny

Jenny Weight
Lecturer in networked and programmed media
School of Applied Communication, RMIT
61 03 992 53022

 skype me! callto://geniwate2
>>> [log in to unmask] 09/23/05 8:32 AM >>>
I've been wondering about aggregators recently so read Sue's "Me and my
Blogosphere" post at the WDL blog with interest.  I stumbled across
Bloglines a few days ago and thought I should set up an account.  I have a
friend on a Mac, though, who also wants to get into newsfeeds, and I got the
impression Bloglines isn't available or most suitable for Mac.  Is this
right?  I can't seem to find a reference to this at Bloglines.  I think I
picked up that information from Blogger.  Can anyone recommend an aggregator
for Mac that accepts Atom feeds?

Thanks

Nicki