medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Apostolicity last CFP

Last call for papers examining aspects of apostolicity, particularly with reference to medieval hagiography.

With my colleauge Anne-Marie Helvétius, I am assembling one or more panel for the International Medieval Congress to be held at the University of Leeds (UK) in July, 2006.  Each panel will address the concept of apostolicity as it informs medieval hagiography.  Papers may address any aspect of apostolicity, with reference to any region of medieval civilization, and in any medieval period through about 1500.

Please submit abstracts of roughly one paragraph directly (off-line) to Samantha Herrick at [log in to unmask] by Sept. 15.  Abstracts should envision papers of 20 minutes.  Any questions should similarly be directed to me off-line.

Thank you and apologies for cross-posting.
Samantha Herrick

Samantha Kahn Herrick
Assistant Professor
Department of History