Italians and Italianists invites submissions for proposed papers for the following sessions at next year's International Congress on Medieval Studies:

I. Boccaccio and the Novella Tradition
II. Love and Marriage in Medieval Italy
III. Cities of God: Augustine Thompson and the Study of the Italian Church

Proposals for the first session should be sent by September 15 to Leslie Zarker Morgan at [log in to unmask].
Proposals for the session on Love and Marriage should be sent to Sharon Dale at [log in to unmask].
Information on the third session may be obtained from Duane Osheim at [log in to unmask].

As always, we encourage inter-disciplinary approaches. And, as always, we will be hosting the best party at the 'Zoo on the Saturday of the convegno. Best wishes for what remains of summer.

Sharon Dale
Leslie Zarker Morgan