I'll speak to Jamie Ferguson and get him to add RAL into the table.

Are RAL able to correctly advertise their SRM storage?

Greig

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, Steve Traylen wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 02:52:06PM +0100 or thereabouts, owen maroney wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Working my way through a backlog of emails I just checked the page:
> >
> > http://www.ph.ed.ac.uk/~jfergus7/gridppDiscStatus.html
>
> Is there a reason why RAL is completly missing?
>
>   Steve
>

> > and noticed IC is listed as:
> > >Location		2004	2007	Capacity	Available	Used
> > >Used (%)	Classic SE/SRM	FileSpace Type
> > >Imperial College	13.6	93.3	0.31		0.288	 0.022	7
> > >Classic SE, SRM	permanent, volatile
> >
> > Like Manchester, the IC dCache SRM is not reporting it's space properly,
> > so these capacities relates only to the Classic-SE.  The SRM has 2.6TB
> > of disc space.
> >
> > cheers,
> > Owen.
> >

> > Philip Clark wrote:

> > >Hi Alessandra,
> > >
> > >Yep, we know about your bug. Have you heard anything back about it yet?
> > >
> > >Does sheffield have a second SE that we don't know about? Sounds like
> > >the information system there is not getting the full space.
> > >
> > >The first two columns are based on targets from the MoUs. I suspect the
> > >information wasn't clear for UCL and Manchester. Anyway, this just means
> > >you are surpassing the target.
> > >
> > >You still need a another TB(s) for NorthGrid to take the lead :)
> > >
> > >[If only I could get Edinburghs 20 TBs online...]
> > >
> > >SouthGrid  5.657
> > >London     5.028
> > >ScotGrid   3.929
> > >NorthGrid  2.775
> > >
> > >-Phil
> >
> > --
> > Dr O J E Maroney # London Tier 2 Technical Co-ordinator
> >
> > Tel. (+44)20 759 47802
> >
> > Imperial College London
> > High Energy Physics Department
> > The Blackett Laboratory
> > Prince Consort Road, London, SW7 2BW
> > ====================================
>
> > begin:vcard
> > fn:Owen Maroney
> > n:Maroney;Owen
> > org:Imperial College London;High Energy Physics Department
> > adr:Prince Consort Road;;The Blackett Laboratory;London;;SW7 2BW;United Kingdom
> > email;internet:[log in to unmask]
> > title:London Tier 2 Technical Co-ordinator
> > tel;work:(+44)2075947802
> > x-mozilla-html:FALSE
> > version:2.1
> > end:vcard

Greig Cowan                          e: [log in to unmask]
School of Physics                    t: +44 131 650 5300
The University of Edinburgh          f: +44 131 650 7189
James Clerk Maxwell Building         w: http://www.ph.ed.ac.uk/~gcowan1
Mayfield Road
Edinburgh
EH9 3JZ, UK