  -----Original Message-----
  From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of David Fryer
  Sent: 13 July 2005 21:12
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] community psychology in relation to the
issues raised by G8 and more generally by US domination: "have we on the
CPUK list just gone a bit silent?"[Scanned By NHC]

  Just to let you know we submitted a Newcastle conference proposal which
would allow those who would interested to explore the sort of G8 related
points that have been raised via this list at Newcastle. We are awaiting the
organising committee's decision and, if positive, we will be asking via this
list for anyone interested in contributing to such a session to make contact
with us
  Rebekah and David