Hi all

I have had exactly the same problem (I joined about 2 weeks ago) and
assumed it was me, but may be not?  Any advice please?

Thanks
Sarah

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/01/05 07:44am >>>
Hi everyone
having onyl recently rejoined the UK list I am trying to access the
archives to see what I have missed but each time it says there is an
error
on the page - am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with
the
archive?
thanks
dawn

For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator at
DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. (any views or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do NOT necessarily represent
those of West London Mental Health NHS Trust).
The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public
disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of
Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from
disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot
be guaranteed.