++ artdeslib ++ video request - Tracey Emin

Well, we meant to record it but have just discovered that for some reason we don't have it on tape so... does anyone have Tracey Emin's Top Spot which was on BBC3 on December 2004 (60 mins)

We are decent, legal, honest and true as always and will send a tape to any wonderful person who can supply us with a copy

Thanks

Pauline

Librarian

Kent Institute of Art & Design

Rochester

01634 888729

www.kiad.ac.uk

This message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy or disclose this message to anyone but should kindly notify the sender and delete the message.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the Kent Institute of Art & Design shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.  No contracts shall be concluded by means of this email.  Neither the Kent Institute of Art & Design nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan this email and any attachments.  The Kent Institute of Art & Design reserves the right to access and disclose all messages sent over its email system.