I don't think this one got any answers.

rannegbin(r, c, n, p) draws an r X c matrix from NegBin(n,p), with n>=1
an integer: the sum of n independent geometric random numbers. Here it
is 0.1, which corresponds to n=0.

The mean of weibull(a,b) is a^(-1/b)*gammafact(1 + 1/b), which is 0.8099
here.

Also see the Ox book.

Jurgen.
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
oxoxoxox 3rd OxMetrics user conference August 2005
oxoxoxox Cass Business School, London
oxoxoxox 17 August (afternoon) - 18 August (morning)
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Dr Jurgen A Doornik
Nuffield College, Oxford OX1 1NF, UK
tel. UK: +44-1865-278610    fax  +44-1865-278621
http://www.doornik.com
http://www.oxmetrics.net