Aslib’s public courses taking place in June and July are listed below. We
have made some changes to the advertised programme of courses such as added
extra dates for Building and Deploying a Corporate Taxonomy and the Ten Step
Marketing Toolkit and revised the Business Information course (now a one-day
course).

If you have 5 or more staff that need training in the same area do consider
having a course at your premises - if you would like a quote, please do
contact me.

JUNE:
8th - Building and Deploying a Corporate Taxonomy - FULLY BOOKED
(www.aslib.com/training/4/06.html)
9th - Designing Training and Coaching Sessions
(www.aslib.com/training/2/02.html)
10th - Running Training and Coaching Sessions
(www.aslib.com/training/2/11.html)
16th - British Official Publications (www.aslib.com/training/1/02.html)
21st - Legal Information: What it is and Where to find it
(www.aslib.com/training/1/09.html)
22nd - Legal Information on the Internet (www.aslib.com/training/1/10.html)
23rd - Government and Politics on the Internet
(www.aslib.com/training/1/07.html)
28th - Building and Deploying a Corporate Taxonomy
(www.aslib.com/training/4/06.html)- EXTRA DATE
30th - Negotiating Online Subscriptions (a half day workshop)
(www.aslib.com/training/2/08.html)

JULY:
1st - Basic Cataloguing and Indexing (www.aslib.com/training/4/02.html)
4th - Metadata: Principles and Practice (www.aslib.com/training/4/21.html)
5th - Copyright for Information Providers: An Introduction
(www.aslib.com/training/4/07.html)- FULLY BOOKED
6th - Copyright for Information Providers: Advanced
(www.aslib.com/training/4/07.html)
7th - Enquiry Handling (www.aslib.com/training/4/11.html)
12th - The Ten Step Marketing Toolkit (www.aslib.com/training/2/07.html) -
EXTRA DATE
13th - Understanding and Assessing Information Needs
(www.aslib.com/training/4/24.html)
14th - Business Information REVISED COURSE
(www.aslib.com/training/1/03.html)

If you have any enquiries about these or future events, please email me at
Kind regards,
Nicole Adamides
Aslib Training, The Holywell Centre, 1 Phipp Street, London, EC2A 4PS
Tel: 020 7613 3031              Fax: 020 7613 5080

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/