-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert
Hogarth
Sent: 27 May 2005 10:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: retention guidelines: drafts

Hi

Would appreciate some comments on disposing of 'drafts' from within an
EDRMS. For instance a document goes through say five versions and a
final version is declared a a 'record'.  (Am noting the S.O.P.
Guidelines 1.7.0 and Democratic Processes 1.5 from the RMS Guidelines)

I advise deleting the five 'drafts' but metadata exists stating that the
'record' had previous versions. Should the previous versions be
retained? Thanks for reading this