Hello

Could anyone suggest what the appropriate retention period should be for
records related to a Scrutiny Review process as well as Member Support
Services within a county council?  We are working on our retention schedule
for the organisation using the Retention Guidelines for Local Authorites
and would welcome others opinions as to where the appropriate place for
these two functions within the guidelines would be.  This is a question
most relevant to other local authorities but input from others would be
welcome.

Also, thanks to everyone who forwarded copies of the records management
policies last week, it has been a great help.

Many thanks

Leilani

Leilani Smith
County Records Manager