The first two (the ones from the immaginidellasardegna site) worked fine
for me just now, both direct and using the TinyURL alternatives.
Perhaps the site was momentarily offline.

The Greek cross is wedged in between the fabric of the (ex-)cathedral
(upper right) and a large, green tree; the layout of the roof tiles next
to the church obscures the sanctuary's actual plan.

On the whole, though, these views are not much of a muchness (though if
you've ever wondered, "Do they have back yards in Suelli?", that last
view will answer the question).  So don't spend a lot of time with them.

Best,
John

http://www.immaginidellasardegna.it/chiese/galleria4/pages/3Suelli.html>
TinyURL for this: http://tinyurl.com/7kszn

> i can't get these pages to come up, John.
>
> the problem seems to be with the main site
>
> http://www.immaginidellasardegna.it
>
> which won't open either.
>
> > http://www.simplo.it/ihm-ichnusa/locali/suelli.jpg
>
> that one opens, but no Greek cross, that i can make out.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]