As it seems we are  allowed to sent in Info on courses
I teach two 13 week online courses through my university.
One on Bioethics and disabled people
and another on health research emerging technologies governance of
science and technology and marginalized groups.
Both I offer as a graduate and undergraduate course.
If anyone wants more info just sent me an e-mail
Cheers
GRegor

--
Dr. Gregor Wolbring
webpage: http://www.bioethicsanddisability.org

Member of the Executive of the Canadian Commission for UNESCO

Chair: Disabled People's International Bioethics Taskforce

Biochemist at the Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Faculty of Medicine University of Calgary, Canada

Adjunct Assistant Professor for bioethical issues at the Dept. of Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies Faculty of Education University of Calgary, Canada

Adjunct Assistant Professor with the John Dossetor Health Ethic Center, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada

are now located at: