APARTMENT IN THE CENTER OF ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA

FOR RENT

A very cozy, beautiful and spacious apartment in the very center of St.
Petersburg.
Ideal as a base for one or two scholars doing research.

Located on Moika Canal, near St Isaacs Cathedral. Gorgeous area. Very quiet.
5 min walk to Nevsky prospekt, the Hermitage, the State Archive, Public
Library.

Available: March 1, 2005 – May 15, 2005

(also available: August 15, 2005 – May 15, 2006).

Rooms: large living room, bedroom, front room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet.
Fully furnished and equipped, beautifully renovated to Western standards,
fully fitted kitchen, new plumbing, shower, toilet, washing machine, TV,
VCR, two stereos, phone, answering machine. High ceilings, parquet floors in
rooms, tiles in kitchen, bathroom, toilet, front room. Warm during the
winter.

This is my own apartment: I am a professor at UC Berkeley and live in this
apartment during the summers.

Please, e-mail directly at [log in to unmask] if you are interested or
have questions

Alexei