From: "Rod N Dickson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: Copying Charts into Different Workbooks

Further to this query,

The "ChartObject" has a "CopyPicture" method which can be used in place
of the "Copy" method when grabbing the chart or, for that matter, any
range object within the workbook. I have looked it up on Excel 2003 on
a PC and the same methods are available.

(My version was incorrect for Mac - I use Office 2004 on the Mac,
Office 2003 and below on a PC)

Regards
Rod