Dear Chris and others

Can anyone else, BTW, suggest resources that might address such questions? General recusant literature tends to focus on the spectacular parts -- martyrdom and political issues, rather than the minutiae of daily life, which is what I'm most interested in.

- it is just the minutiae of daily life that Eamonn Duffy deals with in his account of the effect of the Reformation on the people of an English village - The Voices of Morebath

Cate