In the Sarum Calendar, a Simple feast with double Invitatory.

Again, might I enquire how a double Invitatory works? We certainly do not have such things nowadays. Do you sing one and then the other, or are they alternatives? What exactly is meant?

The Simple Dean.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]