unidentified bone
[log in to unmask]" width="96" height="96" border=0>

Check out my photos

rabannoa has invited you to view a photo album on Yahoo! Photos

Hello!
During the course of my work on the Iron Age faunal remains from Tell Dor (Israel coastal plain), I found two unidentified bone fragments. All efforts to identify them did not succeed. Photos of the two fragments can be viewed in the link below. Fragment A is a complete one    (3.2x2.5), fragment B is just a piece (2.1x1.3). Any ideas will be very much appreciated.
Many thanks,
Noa Raban-Gerstel,
Lab of Archaeozoology,
University of Haifa, Israel.

View unidentified bone

Try Yahoo! Photos for yourself Got digital pictures of your own? Upload them to Yahoo! Photos - then share them with friends and even get 35mm-quality prints. Find out more. Get 10 FREE Prints
Order Prints of rabannoa's photos for yourself - your first 10 are FREE! Just click "Order Prints" while viewing photos to get started.
If you can't see the button above, copy and paste this web address into your browser's web address bar: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rabannoa/album?.dir=/3a4c&.src=ph&.tok=ph.8urCBT4bupOiz

Copyright © 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service