By the way, I just pulled out my copy of *Futurities* 2 (missed 1, dash
it! both now difficult to obtain) by Steve Lacy (himself recently
deceased in 2004) - a stripped down yet paradoxically lush setting of
Creeley poems with the rebarbative but ultimately insinuating voice of
Irene Aebi; dig that train in "Train going by", bumpety-bump, the best
train in jazz despite Ellington. Amazing filigree saxophone soloing on
"The Eye". undsoweiter...
The back of the CD label registers thanks to a certain Pierre Joris...
mj