oh my speech

I suspect the chap on the other side of the trestle had a much simpler take on your analysis

i write like what i speake

-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence Upton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: "Expressive anti-politics"

Not sure what I was trying to do

and I nearly wrote saying ignore me

I was amazed at the idea that a March against Militarism was seen as no more than an expression of non-belief

I was angered at the misrepresentation of a march as throwing collective weight around and by the concomitant simplification of Militarism

I suspect the chap on the other side of the trestle had a much similar take on your analysis