Thanks Doug,

I think I better go to bed now (heading for half one am here). It's
been a bit too exciting.

Best,
Jill

On Sunday, August 7, 2005, at 01:06  AM, Douglas Barbour wrote:

> Quite a list, Alison.
>
> Thanks for passing it on.
>
> And much congratulations Jill, neat to be part of such a sterling
> list. Good luck.
>
> Doug
>

> Douglas Barbour
> 11655 - 72 Avenue NW
> Edmonton  Ab  T6G 0B9
> (780) 436 3320
>
> We both know the reason why you called
> So stop wastin’ time tryin’ to soften up my fall
> I know you wanna sweeten up the taste
> But if you don’t mind I’ll just take my sorrow straight
>
> 		Iris DeMent

Jill Jones

Latest books:
Broken/Open. Available from Salt Publishing
http://www.saltpublishing.com/books/smp/1844710416.htm

Where the Sea Burns. Wagtail Series. Picaro Press
PO Box 853, Warners Bay, NSW, 2282. [log in to unmask]

Struggle and radiance: ten commentaries (Wild Honey Press)
http://www.wildhoneypress.com

web site: http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~jpjones
blog1:  Ruby Street http://rubystreet.blogspot.com/
blog2:  Latitudes  http://itudes.blogspot.com/