I was thinking more in terms of broken limbs, necks etc.

"Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound", for instance, does
not apply to me.

Mind you, Superman *is* a dick:

http://www.nationallampoon.com/supermanisadick/

Dominic

--
// Alas, this comparison function can't be total:
// bottom is beyond comparison. - Oleg Kiselyov