----- Original Message -----
From: "judy prince" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:58 PM
Subject: Re: "W"

Fred, Fred, Fred,

Your upbeat poems always give me that extra boost in my spiritual tank.  I
can never thank you enuff, Fred.  Oh, and I love the coy humor, too.

One question:   Y "W"?

Blessings from the GODDESS who says if you ever stop writing poetry she'll
kill herself.  You do believe in the GODDESS, don't you?

Judy

Well, "W" is Bush.  (In Italy, moreover, if you see a W scrawled on a wall,
it means Viva - a name or proper noun will usually follow.)  The poem is
about the collective spiritual reality of which W is both epitome and
epiphenomenon.  As for the Goddess: well, there's my wife, and before her
there was Mother, Miss Feinstein in 5th grade, and that girl in Copenhagen
in '64.