Great snaps this week (Ken, yours counts, we have a noble tradition of Late
Snaps).  Thanks to everyone.  I am filing them religiously, and by the time
you see them again, it will be like bumping into old friends!

I'm sorry I'm so absent at the moment.  I am on the final leg of The Novel,
and it's eating me whole.  I am so looking forward to being a human being
again, and being able to say a sentence without The Novel in it.  Like
Orwell said, writing a novel is like suffering a long and horrible
sickness... Ok, there are good bits (I'm trying to cure myself of that
writerly vice of whinging).  But think of me as if I am in hospital, minus
the grapes and chocolates.

All the best

Alison Croggon

Blog: http://theatrenotes.blogspot.com