I'm taking notes for future reading.

Here's one I came across recently: Louise Welsh's The Cutting Room, Glasgow
antiques auctioneer as detective. Dialect restricted to a few lines of
dialogue, but nice location woek, though I no nothing beyond it about
Glasgow's sexual underground.

On late night tv I caught a strange film about University of Glasgow grad
students rooming together in a dilapidated apartment who go bonkers and
start doing each other in. Must be 15 years old. I should have written the
title down. Ant lights go on?

Mark