Breaking Stories event

Dear All,

Last month I attended an event hosted by Action For Children's Arts. It addressed children's literacy and changes to the primary National Curriculum.

The event was particularly inspiring and I would be happy to share my notes with anyone interested.

Regards

Jenny Blay
Cultural Entitlement Schools Liaison Officer
ALM London
Cloister Court
22 - 26 Farringdon Lane
London
EC1R 3AJ

Office: 020 7549 1700
Direct line: 020 7549 1707
Fax: 020 7549 5225

ALM London is the strategic development agency for archives, libraries and museums in London.  For further information please visit the website at www.almlondon.org.uk <http://www.almlondon.org.uk>

Legal Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution and copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and then delete the message and any associated files from your system.

Security Warning: Although this e-mail and its attachments have been screened and are believed to be free from any virus, in all cases it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the e-mail and any associated attachments are virus free. ALM London will not accept liability for any damage caused by a virus.

http://www.star.net.uk