Hello all,
For your information - please feel free to forward as appropriate.
Many thanks
Lisa

Lisa Yates
Community Learning Officer
Ragged School Museum
46-50 Copperfield Road
London E3 4RR
T 020 8980 6405
F 020 8983 3481
www.raggedschoolmuseum.org.uk

Community Learning Assistant (Ref: 05cla)

Ragged School Museum, The Museum of the East End

New position. Part time 25hrs/week. 17,000 and 4 weeks holiday leave pro rata. 18-month position. Funded by Paul Hamlyn Foundation.

Deadline for receipt of applications is 5pm, Monday 17 October.

Join our small dynamic Museum in the heart of London's East End to assist in delivering a range of new and existing community education projects, inspired by the Museum's collections and the lives of Eastenders both past and present.

If you are interested in working with people across a wide range of ages, cultures and ethnic groups and have some experience delivering learning programmes in the heritage, arts or education sectors, we would love to hear from you.

Contact us at the Ragged School Museum by email [log in to unmask] or phone us on 020 8980 6405 to obtain an information pack, job description and person specification. You can also download this from our website at www.raggedschoolmuseum.org.uk