To GEM Scotland members,

I am looking for examples of museums in Scotland who have worked with or are currently working with groups with special educational needs.  It doesn’t matter how big or small the project was – I am interested to get a number and wide range of examples.  I am planning a training day in the Aberdeen area in February on working with special educational needs and am looking for case studies both for the day and for a short resource which will be produced after the training.  If you have a project which you would like to flag up I would be very keen to hear from you,

With best wishes,

Susan

________________________

Susan Galloway