Please can you help?
I want to film a couple of period drama characters to appear as short (3 minute) clips on a schools website.
What do you think would be a reasonable amount to pay the actors for their time and for using the clip on the website, indefinetly?

The characters are already developed and I am assuming only a half day of filming will be needed.

One actor quoted much more than I thought, and the other wants advice before quoting an amount.

I will only be able to do it if I can arrange it within my budget.

Have any of you managed this sort of thing before? - Can you advice me on pitfalls I might not have considered.

Please reply off line.

Nina Sprigge
Access & Learning (Primary)
0207 814 5773

Nina Sprigge
Access & Learning Officer (Primary schools), Access & Learning
Museum of London
150 London Wall
London. EC2Y 5HN
Tel: 020 7814 5773

Fax: 087 0444 3853
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.museumoflondon.org.uk

Register today for regular updates about events and exhibitions by emailing [log in to unmask]