involved in gallery education and access. engage provides member
support, training and CPD, and works with other funders in the
UK and Europe to deliver advocacy and action-research
programmes. More details at www.engage.org

Dynamic and enterprising, you will have a good understanding of
the museums and galleries sector, and the ability to secure credibility
at all levels. Download an application pack from www.prospectus.
co.uk/jobs or call 0870 224 1444 quoting ref EN-1-1/X.
Closing date: 5pm 22.6.05. (interviews 11.7.05; also keep 18.7 free)

Emma Boyd
Membership and Events Officer
Central office  Basement, 108 Old Brompton Road, London SW7 3RA
T   +44 (0)20 7244 0110
F   +44 (0)20 7373 7223
E    [log in to unmask]
W  www.engage.org

engage Scotland  [log in to unmask]
engage Cymru  [log in to unmask]
en-vision  [log in to unmask]
Are you using the engage forum on www.engage.org
> * engage Scotland 2005 conference ­Re-interpreting Access: Extending Meaning,
> 23­25 May 2005 Duff House, Aberdeenshire Contact [log in to unmask]
> * engage in Venice ­international members¹ event at Venice Biennale, 10 June
> 2005 Contact [log in to unmask]
> * en-vision ­Consult! Consultative Approaches to Engaging Young People and
> Galleries National conference 13 June 2005, Zion Arts, Manchester Contact
> * Collect & Share ­International Conference 14-18 June 2005, Moderna Museet,
> Stockholm Contact [log in to unmask]
> * International Summer School 5-8 July 2005, Lake Maggiore, Italy
> * en-quire ­national action research programme exploring the special
> contribution of galleries and the visual arts to learning 2004 ­ 2006 in South
> East, London and North East www.en-quire.org
> * Watch this Space ­School secondments for gallery educators and gallery
> placements for teachers to build skills and to develop new links with
> non-visiting schools 2005 - 2006
> * engage Journal 17 Regeneration ­published July 2005

If you have received this email in error please notify [log in to unmask]
Whilst every endeavour is taken to ensure that e-mails are free from
viruses, no liability can be accepted and the recipient is requested to use
their own virus checking software.