Apologies for cross posting.

The British Interactive Group is pleased to announce that the BIG Event 2006
will be held at The Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester over two
and half days of 27-28-29 July 2006.

The 2005 Event was a fantastic experience for delegates at the Centre for
Life in Newcastle, with sessions in both the modern conference facilities
and events and shows live on the exhibition floor. We have used the best
elements of previous conferences and feedback from delegates to start
planning the event for 2006.

The British Interactive Group (BIG) is an organisation for individuals
involved in all aspects of hands-on exhibitions and activities. BIG aims to
improve understanding of the potential of hands-on and the role it can play
in may contexts, to encourage high professional standards and act as a voice
for all people working with interactivity. (Visit our website at
www.big.uk.com)

Each year BIG holds its annual conference (The BIG Event) with delegates
from across the UK, Europe and worldwide. The BIG Event is relevant not only
for people running science centres and museums, but for artists, presenters,
archaeologists, educators, students, front of house staff, evaluators and
anyone involved in interactive communication whatever their field.

More information will follow and will shortly be available at www.big.uk.com
<http://www.big.uk.com/>

Please contact Savita Custead, BIG Event Coordinator, with any questions at