Thank you for adding me to the FORCED MIGRATION list. I teach Women's History
and History of Social and Political Thought at the Venice University (Ca'
Foscari). The main subjects of my research are the consequences of wars
(mainly colonial wars and First World War) on soldiers and civilians
(mortality, deportation, forced migration). As a coordinator of the telematic
review  on womens'memories of deportation, exile and refugeedom (DEP.
Deportate, esuli, profughe http://venus.unive.it/rtsmf) I'm interested in
these subjects in a broad historical and geographic context.

Bruna Bianchi