Jerry Springer the Opera.  Just seen it.  Never mind the Christians being offended what about the Blakians and anyone sensitive to the arts.  What a load of mediocre tepid dross - crap music - crap libretto - vomit inducing sentiment - the only thing going for it was a healthy contingent of overweight people who could sing.  To misquote Dylan Thomas; after the first fuck there is no other.   Get fucking real.  It was a load of fucks.  Give me Father Ted anyday.  In fact give me Andrew Lloyd Webber.  Fuck no.  That last one.  I've just lost my will to live.  Fuck fuck fuck.  It's giving my a barbed-wired migraine up mi arse. Fuck.  Give me Milton.  Sterilising tablets.   Paracetamol.

O.K. if you missed it.  That's a precise and commentary in one.  Nough said.  It doesn't deserve any more.  Please don't reply.  Or at least don't expect me to reply to replies. Just bring back censorship of fucking crap fuck.  But the audience loved it.  Reminder: put 50 thousands fucks in my next poem and read them badly.  Fucked out (you laugh at this another 'fuck' - honest!).

And it got awards!

Fucked G Fuck