-----Original Message-----
From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Taylor, Barry
Sent: 28 November 2005 09:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: phone for cognitively impaired

Dear all

Does anyone know of a phone which will answer & hang up automatically?  My
client doesn't understand cause & effect sufficiently to control the phone,
but would speak to her spouse over a handsfree phone.  An ansaphone does
this, but don't you always have to pick up the handset to speak?

Barry

Barry Taylor, Clinical Scientist
Medical Physics Department
Tulley Medical Physics Building, Hull Royal Infirmary
Anlaby Road, Hull HU3 2JZ
Tel 01482 675928, fax 01482 675750