Dear all

I am designing a statistical FAQ site for non-statisticians and would be grateful if anyone could point me to good web-based resources or resources  which I could make available online which covers the Friedman test by any of the following means:

a) a website, pdf or PowerPoint presentation which clearly demonstrates how to perform the test using SPSS and thus does not simply provide a string of commands

and

b) a website, pdf or PowerPoint presentation which provides a lucid explanation of the motivation and associated theory in using the Friedman test.

If such resources are unavailable, I shall try to find some time to design a suitable resource myself but obviously it would be good not to have to reinvent the wheel.

Many thanks

Best wishes

Margaret