-----Original Message-----
From: Issues related to Sites & Monuments Records
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of David Evans
Sent: 24 December 2004 12:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Swallow Holes

Your poser for the new year. What thesaurus term should be used for
swallow holes? I am using cave but don't like it.

Thank You
David Evans
Historic Environment Record Officer
01454 863649

This email and any files transmitted with it from South
Gloucestershire Council are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the South Gloucestershire Council
Postmaster at the address below.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has
been swept for the presence of computer viruses.